Thursday 11 October 2012

my song is love...

During a sporadic session of room cleaning (yes, it's still going on), I found this shirt that I drew a long time ago. I thought it would fit my musical friend Pauline (style-wise and size-wise), so I forced her to take pictures with it in my front yard before she could take it home. HAHA. What a friend.

I drew this with black and red fabric markers on a cheap cotton t-shirt. For those of you who don't know, I love birds (maybe not real ones when they release a certain white fluid from above), but I love cartoon birds and bird graphics, bird-print clothing, those little blue birds that fly around Disney princesses in the forest, and the thought of birds. haha. So that's probably why I drew this shirt long long ago. There's even a little songbird at the back! :)


6 comments:

  1. This is such a nice idea! It´s perfect I think! So, nice shirt =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this tshirt, such a good idea

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute!! I don't know if you got my other comments, but did you end up going to David's bridal yet to check it out?

    ReplyDelete
  4. great blog. New Follwer
    http://doseofglambition.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete